BitMex platform is on fire these days and all crypto freaks are going crazy over it. Founded by the HDR Global Trading Limited, Bitmex is registered in the Seychelles and operated in Hong Kong.
With over a trading history of $34 billion worth in bitcoin, Bitmex market is one of the most trusted amongst similar platforms. Unlike other trading exchanges, Bitmex only accepts bitcoin deposits to get started. Although you can purchase a variety of cryptocurrencies, deposit in bitcoin form is essential.
Today in this article we’ll guide you all related to depositing money into BitMex for the very first time.
Fees and Regulations
Although BitMex doesn’t charge any fees on withdrawals or deposits, when withdrawing bitcoin the minimum network fee is based on blockchain load. Charges are only applied by banks or cryptocurrency networks.
As addressed above, you can only deposit and withdraw in bitcoin form regardless of whether trade involves bitcoin or not. Although the minimum limit of deposit is 0.001 BTC, you can withdraw any amount you like. Simply enter the amount you want to withdraw and the wallet address to successfully complete transaction.
You can deposit the amount at any time you like, the service can be accessed 24/7. This doesn’t go for withdrawal as you can also do it at a recurring time once per day due to security reasons.
Now it’s time to deposit the bitcoin you have been saving for a long time. Note that you can only deposit bitcoin and the minimum limit is 0.001 BTC on every transaction. We’ll provide you easy to follow guide for making your first of many deposits.
- Sign in to your BitMex account and land to the interface.
- Click on “Account / Wallet” option that would be located on the left-hand side navigation bar.
- After this, a new window will open that will ask your Country of Residence to verify location.
- Select your Country of Residence from the options available and click on “Submit”.
- After servers are done verifying your location, you’ll be presented with your personal BitMex deposit address.
- Copy the address and use your bitcoin wallet software to paste the address and send any amount more than 0.001 BTC.
- After confirmation on the bitcoin network, the deposit will be credited to your account. Check for the email and a notification on your trading dashboard.
So now you know all about depositing money into BiteMex account. Good luck with your upcoming trades!